Hoppy Monday, everyone!
To kickstart your week right, here’s some fresh version patch with the following fixes and new features rolled out:
- Added ‘Routine’ feature that includes Freebies, Daily and Monthly Missions.
- Adjusted pet’s reaction to food based on their appetite meter. If the meter is below 90%, the pet will run towards the food, but if it’s at 100%, the pet won’t eat.
- Adjusted the patting speed to be faster.
- Adjusted the name edit feature in the kennel board to allow up to 10 characters.
- Adjusted the Dark Matter’s position to appear relative to the pet’s location.
- Added a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for the ‘Routine’ feature.
- Add more consumables on the sanctuary vending machine
- Adjusted the sanctuary sky based on the player’s timezone
- Visuals adjustment on the sanctuary webpage, such as shop construction and updates on the adoption center
- Links to the sanctuary now open in the same tab if already on the sanctuary.
- Removed Kennel Mailbox during Tutorial.
- Fixed the pop-up update issue with a close button.
- Fixed the flipping patting bar issue.
- Removed dark matter and pop-ups when the user is logged out.
- Fixed the tutorial bug on sleeping pet step.
- Adjusted the name length in the kennel board and the pet profile pop-up to not overflow.
- Adjusted the MetaPal’s accessory slot on the profile pop-up to be more synchronized with the kennel’s accessory inventory situation.
- New sanctuary tabs will now open in the same tab instead of opening a new
The MetaPals Team