It’s new patch time, Pawrents!
Here are new version patch with the following fixes and new features pushed out:
- Add Cinema in the Sanctuary.
- Add pet animation of eating popcorn when you’re watching the movies in the Cinema.
- Add pet turning animation, adding liveliness to the game immersion.
- Add a variety of animations for pet idle, sleep, and patting, making the interaction more engaging.
- Add a reward and message delivery when leveling up.
- Add pet animation when consuming drink items.
- Add a toast notification when claiming rewards on routines to keep track of your progress.
- Add a toast notification error message If you try to save a pet name with forbidden words to give alert.
- Updated the Ultimate Reward tooltip description for better clarity and appeal.
- Leveling up your pet triggers a dialog popup and pet leveling up animation to celebrate.
- You can now pat your pet even while they are leaping.
- Settings page includes new options:
- Reload Tab: Quickly refreshes the extension in the current tab for better performance.
- Reset State Factory: Resolves issues like missing inventory items without logging out.
- Fixed the issue where food appeared in front of pets, improving the visual experience.
- Pets no longer eat food in mid-air, returning to normal eating behavior.
- The daily drops box UI now has consistent and even height.
Keep em’ tails waggin’,
The MetaPals Team