Hi there, Pawrents! We just got an update that you will need to refresh your browser to see the changes🐶🐾. Here are the patch notes.
- Introduced the Winter Wonderland Collection at the Pet Boutique's first floor, showcasing a variety of stylish winter accessories.
- Fixed server and refresh token bugs that were causing gameplay issues and preventing overall gameplay functionality.
- Fixed Routines bugs, allowing users to participate in monthly missions and claim freebies for the Dragon Onesie during the Dragon Year Season until January 31st.
The MetaPals team is working hard to fix all the bug issues and we appreciate you reporting the errors and bugs!🧑🔧
- Occasionally, the extension may appear unresponsive. Switching back and forth between tabs will resolve this
- If your pet doesn't want to eat despite hunger being below 100%, try moving the pet and the food
- After switching accounts with different pets, if the summoned pet is incorrect, dismiss and re-summon the pet
- If a pet is missing on a specific tab and the summon bell doesn't work, simply refresh that tab
- Glitching may occur in pet's facial expressions and turning animation, sometimes resulting in the pet glitching into sleep position when picked up.
- The level-up pop-up might not close. Please report the bug if this happens.
MetaPals is still in the early development stages and our team is working hard to make it the best it can be. When you come across a new bug, don’t hesitate to report it to us through our Discord, this will help MetaPals to look into the matter and fix it as soon as possible.
Keep em’ tails waggin’,
The MetaPals Team