Hi there, Pawrents! We just got an update that you will need to refresh your browser to see the changes🐶🐾. Here are the patch notes.
- Launched 60fps Options Toggle in the settings menu for a smoothed-out gameplay.
- Added a new animation for the potion-drinking.
- The extension now avoids running on blocked domains for enhanced security.
- Ensured reliability for a seamless gaming experience with toys.
- Fixed glitches for better synchronization of food interactions.
- Fixed the positioning of the patting bar to be above the pet.
- Resolved UI issues on Right-to-Left websites for a consistent experience.
- Fixed persistence of Floating Stats during active Pet Presence.
- Fixed pet animation freeze when switching tabs.
- Fixed bugs related to incorrect pet y-position.
- Fixed duplication issues when equipping wearables quickly.
- Fixed issues with the auto behavior function on pets to be working now.
The MetaPals team is working hard to fix all the bug issues and we appreciate you reporting the errors and bugs!🧑🔧
- Occasionally, the extension may appear unresponsive. Switching back and forth between tabs will resolve this.
- If your pet doesn't want to eat despite hunger being below 100%, try moving the pet and the food.
- After switching accounts with different pets, if the summoned pet is incorrect, dismiss and re-summon the pet.
- If a pet is missing on a specific tab and the summon bell doesn't work, simply refresh that tab.
- Food may not synchronize properly after being removed, leading to inconsistencies between tabs.
- Pet facial expressions may experience glitches.
- There's a possibility of pet animations freezing or pets disappearing after changing tabs.
MetaPals is still in the early development stages and our team is working hard to make it the best it can be. When you come across a new bug, don’t hesitate to report to us, this will help MetaPals to look into the matter and fix it as soon as possible.
Keep em’ tails waggin’,
The MetaPals Team